GAINSBOROUGH GARDENS, HAMPSTEAD VILLAGE, NW3
AN EXTREMELY RARE OPPORTUNITY TO REINSTATE THIS STUNNING GRADE II LISTED FAMILY HOME BACK INTO A SINGLE HOUSE
This wonderful house, which comprises 4,322 square feet (401 sq. m.) arranged over five floors, has a garden flat and studio with newly obtained planning permission and listed building consent to restore to single use.
The property is found in excellent condition having been sympathetically restored and features an abundance of beautiful and intricate original features throughout.
The house is exceptionally light and airy and once reconfigured, the property will offer excellent, well-balanced accommodation providing three/four receptions rooms over the raised ground and garden floors and up to six bedrooms over the remaining upper levels with three large balconies.
Benefits include, a sizeable south westerly facing rear garden with direct Heath access, private off street parking for three cars and all year round use of the wonderful, historic communal gardens, site of the C17th Hampstead Wells Spa.
- MAIN HOUSE Entrance Hall
- Guest WC
- Drawing Room
- Dining Room
- Kitchen (Spiral Staircase providing access to the Garden)
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom
- Family Room/ Bedroom Two
- Bedroom Three
- Family Shower room
- Three Further Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Converted Loft currently used as a Games Room/Bedroom. Two Balconies accessed from the Master Bedroom and Family Room/Bedroom Two
- Roof Terrace accessed via the Second Floor Half Landing
- Private South-Westerly Facing Garden
- Extensive Communal Gardens
- Private Off Street Permit Parking for Three Cars. GARDEN FLAT Independent Entrance
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Living/Dining Room
- Two Bedrooms
- Patio Garden
- Staircase to the Raised Ground Floor. ARTIST’S STUDIO Entrance
- Studio with Ensuite Bathroom
- Access to Garden.