HAMPSTEAD, LONDON, NW3
NEW INSTRUCTION A detached, double fronted Victorian mansion, built in 1887, comprising 8,577 square feet (797 square metres) of accommodation the predominance of which is laid out over only three floors.
This magnificent residence has been restored by the current owners and benefits from many features including, ornate cornice works, extremely high ceilings, detailed Victorian stained glass and numerous period firepaces.
This imposing house is located at the lower end of Hampstead abutting Belsize Park amidst all the local schools within close proximity of both Swiss Cottage (Jubilee) and Finchley Road (Jubilee & Metropolitan) Underground Stations and within walking distance of both Hampstead and Belsize Villages.
A separate 1134 sq ft Studio annex/workplace is available to purchase by separate negotiation - details upon request.
- Grand Entrance Hall
- Guest Cloakroom & WC
- Drawing Room
- Dining Room
- Servery Study/Library
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Media/Play Room with Ensuite Shower Room Kitchenette/Utility
- Gym/Bedroom Nine with Ensuite Bathroom
- Master Suite Comprising Bedroom Dressing Room & Bathroom
- Four Further Bedroom Suites
- Three additional Bedrooms Family Bathroom
- Separate Kitchen/Laundry Room
- Extensive Storage
- Partial Air Conditioning
- Gated Carriage Driveway with Off Street Parking for 5/6 Cars
- Garage Heated Outdoor Swimming Pool
- West Facing Garden SOLE AGENTS